Where we are at fault, we want to put things right as quickly as possible, and will apologise to you.
If you are unhappy with our Love2shop products or services for any reason, you should tell us so that we can investigate your concerns.
Contacting the correct department:
- Telephone: 0344 375 0739 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm excluding UK Bank Holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Card Services, flexecash Complaints, Valley Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 7ED
- Telephone: 0330 123 2712 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm excluding UK Bank Holidays)
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Card Services, Mastercard Complaints, Valley Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 7ED
How to complain
You may contact us by:
- Telephone: 0151 6531711 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm excluding Bank Holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Mrs S Lomax,
Valley Road, Birkenhead,
Wirral, CH41 7ED
- In most cases we hope to resolve any problems within 24 hours. In some cases, we understand that it is not possible to resolve a problem in that time frame, and in those cases we will write to you within 5 days of receiving your complaint to acknowledge your concerns.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
- We will endeavour to send you a final response to you within 8 weeks of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within the this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has passed and you haven't received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR